This Game Addon is available in the following bundles
Beneath the roots of a silver elm, there lies a sidereal prison...
Vaz'kin'rai is a one-session adventure for the 5th Edition of the world's most popular roleplaying game, which sees 1st level heroes venture beneath the village of Dur to uncover the secrets of a mysterious cosmic vault. What will the heroes find within? And what price might they pay for uncovering it?
- Two bespoke creature statblocks, including a Paragon Creature!
- Four new magic items!
- Five premade characters suitable for playing through Vaz'kin'rai!
- A host of original artwork by Izzy Collins, Emma Durno, and Robin Baxter!
- A fully supported hook, as well as suggestions for others and how to develop the storylines and themes the adventure introduces into a larger game!
- A selection of free companion Sonoria – audio ambiences and sound effects you can use to bring the adventure to life sonically!
- Custom adventure map, fully compatible and set up with Dynamic Lighting!
- Full-colour, original art handouts and tokens ready for sharing with players!
- Three binaural ambiences and five sound effects to breathe auditory life into the adventure!
- Fully hyperlinked adventure text for seamless and easy use!
- 5 premade characters suitable for the adventure, complete with custom backgrounds!
Vaz'kin'rai comes embedded in an original campaign setting, but is self-contained enough that it can be sited easily in most other campaign settings with minimal effort. A selection of deities and lineage origins are also provided in the appendices to help fit characters within Vaz'kin'rai's setting as presented.
Go forth, and see what lurks within the vault of Vaz'kin'rai...
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)