Sleep with one eye open.
Enter Sandman is a Fifth Edition fantasy/horror adventure designed for a party of three to five characters of 4th to 6th level. A pair of wealthy siblings hire the characters to investigate why their father uncharacteristically donated all of his wealth to a local charity. The characters’ investigation eventually leads them to the local sanitarium. There, they discover a vengeful orderly and her mind-influencing elemental servant.
The adventure’s plot plays out in three distinct parts detailed below.
- The Nobles. The children of a wealthy noble hire the party to investigate their father’s recent bout of dementia, believing that something supernatural caused his condition.
- The Investigation. Following the clues given to them by the wealthy siblings, the characters investigate various locations.
- The Sanitarium. The characters find a way into the sanitarium. There, they uncover a gruesome plot involving one of the sanitarium’s orderlies and a horrible creature from a realm of nightmares.
As a DMDave adventure, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. DMDave-brand products include their own original artwork for you to enjoy.
- Professional Cartography. Tom Cartos maps bring life to every adventure location with remarkable attention to detail.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select the token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls the initiative, saving throws, and resistances to make your game run smoother.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to its adaptable nature, this adventure fits into any urban setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience all of the awesomeness that is Roll20 with fully realized dynamic lighting and illumination.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 5
Length: One-Shot (1-2 sessions)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Enter Sandman and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of DMDave's adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)