By: Elven Tower
Heroic Quests Vol. VII contains four 5e-adventure locations for three to six characters from 4th to 8th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the four short adventures included in this product:
1. Witches' Lookout (Level 6) -- A coven of witches has acquired power for many years in Derry Forest. Kegan City is their target now. The three witches developed a spell that fills the people's sleep with nightmares and their greatest horrors. The commander of the city watch and important members of the faith have managed to protect themselves from this black magic but they need desperate help. A magical message is sent to the closest group of heroes. They are sent to the forest where the magic comes from.
2. Mystery in the Sewers (Level 4) -- Vagellan City has a wererat problem. Their curse has spread to several individuals who inhabit the city's sewers and underground tunnels. Their leader, Garko, is a mage. His rat goons steal and pillage at night. Any thing that can bolster the rat clan's magical power works. He even aims to teach magic to other wererats. The city offers a hefty bounty to whoever can solve this.
3. Bridge to the Stars (Level 8) -- The Starred-Eyed Elves were historians and astronomists. Their great achievements matched those of the gods. They left this world long ago but one of their marvels stayed behind, the Bridge to the Stars. Legend has it that anyone who manages to reach this place and defeat its guardians, shall earn passage to the Gate to the Stars. A portal that can take to any place in the universe.
4. Mountain Anvil (Level 5) -- The anvil at the top of this mountain has the power to change one's mind. If fills individuals with ancient perseverance and purpose. However, Mountain Anvil is one of the highest peaks. Reaching this place is an incredible feat itself. The old stone steps are in ruins after so long. Monsters and spirit guardians protect the summit too. (This adventure features one of our great isometric maps).
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 6th level linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative, saving throws and skill checks. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 6
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)