The Six Duchies is a nation formed of necessity in the face of annual marauding goblinoids, and an aggressive militaristic neighbour. It has been nearly 300y since the Six Duchies unified, and since the end of the Parlassian War of Unification, and the nation has been relatively stable since.
This pack is intended to be a primary resource for a GM to create their own sessions or campaigns in whichever high fantasy system they prefer. There are some elements geared towards the 3.5 Edition of Dungeons & Dragons but these are a minor part and there is more than enough material for this pack to be adapted to most other high fantasy systems.
You will find in this pack:
- The Full Pantheon of Neoseilthir, spells, and Domains suitable for use in 3.5 Edition Dungeons & Dragons, but could be adapted to other systems with relative ease.
- A regional map of the Six Duchies and its closest neighbours.
- One map for each of the Six Duchies (Books, Bows, Merchants, Sheafs, Shields, Stone) including major settlements and a number of villages named and ready to be used.
- One map for each of the eleven major cities (Aldhetun, Arthadun, Carda, Cingarcot, Eanewic, Helwinmor, Odeford, Rithelwold, Rithemwold, Wildfrutton, and Windmor).
- Detailed description for each of the major cities including population by races, economics summary, powerbases within the city, major people in the city including their physical descriptions, allegiances within the city and short descriptive texts.
You might also like...
Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.