Your players need a ship for their adventures!
The Far Trader starship is the dependable and popular ship many new players choose to start their merchant adventures.
As a mustering-out benefit or the first starship a player can afford to purchase (or borrow), the classic Far Trader merchant starship is just the right size for a small crew to manage and provides opportunities for hauling cargo or passengers.
What Comes In This Multi-level Map Pack:
* Two high-resolution, large, fully detailed battlemaps detailing the upper and lower decks of a Sultana-Class Far Trader merchant ship.
* Each map is 21x34x150 grid, 3150x5100 pixels (JPG)
* With and without grid
* Furnished and unfurnished staterooms and commons (decorate your own ship using internet assets or furniture packs from CyborgPrime - coming soon)
* Wireframe player handout/GM key
* Removable G-Carrier for vehicle bay.
* Ship Guide- A detailed description of all 24 areas of the ship
* Dynamic Lighting Support
* High-resolution graphics detailing the internal deck plans of a classic Sultana-Class Far Trader starship maintains detail even at high zoom levels.
* Visualize the interiors of starships for your sci-fi RPG, adding a level of realism and immersion for your players.
* See, at a glance, how much cargo space you have left, where players and NPC's are located, etc.
* Use the "unfurnished" map version to allow your characters to place their furniture and customize their rooms, cargo bay, and crew commons.
* Use this as your player's home and base of operations, or as a battle map for boarding actions or exploring derelict ships.
* Customize your ship using standard stock furniture from the Roll20 archive, or use themed furniture packs from CyborgPrime Games (coming soon).
* Helps relay the relative size and position of features of the game world.
* 24 detailed areas for your characters to explore or call "home".
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)