This Bundle Includes:
Enter the all-too-timely world of Arecibo…
Everyone on the island knew that something was amiss when the power went out. In the municipality of Arecibo, frogs and crickets fell quiet, bringing stillness to the night. Slowly but surely, the children started to understand that something far worse than animals dwelled in their tropical paradise. When the island is abruptly blockaded by US Armed Forces, it is up to them to determine what has gone wrong when no adult will listen, and perhaps stop the very end of the world. In the far reaches of space, something stirs in response to the Arecibo message. Deep in the giant caverns of the island, something else answers. Stranger Things and the eldritch meets Puerto Rico in its darkest hours in Arecibo, a Fate World of Adventure by Nicolas Hornyak.
In Arecibo, somos fuertes. We are strong.
- Nine GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Three example player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Twenty more tokens for use as player or GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Nine linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents of Arecibo, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as 23 unassigned tokens.
- One page showing a map of Arecibo as drawn by a child (and surprisingly accurate!)
- Five more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- 38 tokens for use with Arecibo or other cosmic kid adventures!
Arecibo is an adventure supplement and requires Fate Core to play (available in several ebook formats as pay-what-you-want here, or as a Roll20 compendium here). It includes:
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »