This Bundle Includes:
"## Save 20% as we celebrate GM's Day!
This title is only $47.98 for a limited time!
Play Pathfinder anywhere. Access your rules, character sheets, and one-click rolls online and in person.
Ready to Play? Build and manage unlimited Pathfinder characters on Roll20 Characters!
What’s in the Bundle?
The Pathfinder Player Core offers everything you need to play!
- Digital Rulebook. Access the complete Pathfinder Player Core compendium. Easy to search, filter, and share exactly what you need.
- Character Sheets. Quickly create and manage characters with drag-and-drop elements, one-click rolls, and rules guidance.
- Tokens and Art. 480 pieces of character and creature art to drop into any of your games!
The Pathfinder GM Core includes:
- The rules needed to run a game of Pathfinder, including guidelines for creating challenging encounters, determining success, and giving out rewards.
- Advice aimed at making you an incredible Game Master, along with tools to ensure you and everyone else at your table has a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Guidelines to help you create your own content, from campaigns and adventures to hazards and monsters.
- Rules subsystems to help you handle a wide array of game situations, including rules for chases, duels, research, infiltration, and more!
- A guide to the world of Lost Omens, with a look at several important regions, an examination of the peoples and cultures of the world, and a glimpse into what lies beyond the veil of the universe!
- Fully integrated errata from the first 4 years of Pathfinder Second Edition, including improvements to staves and talismans and all-new apex magic items!
- Published under the new Open RPG Creative (ORC) license, giving players and Game Masters even more freedom for making their own creations based on Pathfinder Second Edition.
Accessing your Content
System: Pathfinder Second Edition (Core)
Compendium: You can access all of the rules and items from this product on the web, in the VTT, and within Roll20 Characters.
Art Pack: You can access the Art Pack under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
All Pathfinder Second Edition content on Roll20 uses the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 character sheet.
If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Note: Purchase does not include a PDF via Paizo API.
© 2019 Paizo Inc. Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, and the Pathfinder logo are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder World Guide, and the Pathfinder ‘P’ logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. All Paizo titles and Paizo's character names and distinctive likenesses are property and copyright of Paizo, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)