This Package Includes:
This Package is available in the following bundles
Play Pathfinder anywhere. Access your rules, character sheets, and one-click rolls online and in person.
Build and manage unlimited Pathfinder characters on Roll20 Characters!
The Pathfinder Player Core on Roll20 offers everything you need to play!
- Digital Rulebook. Access the complete Pathfinder Player Core compendium. Easy to search, filter, and share exactly what you need.
- Character Sheets. Quickly create and manage characters with drag-and-drop elements, one-click rolls, and rules guidance.
- Tokens and Art. 480 pieces of character and creature art to drop into any of your games!
What’s in the Book
The Pathfinder Player Core, also available in print and PDF on Paizo.com, presents a new entry point to Pathfinder Second Edition, with everything a player needs to learn how to play the game! Choose from eight ancestries, eight complete character classes, and hundreds of feats and spells to make unique characters ready for deadly adventures in a world beset by magic and evil! This 464-page tome is fully converted for digital play, and is the definitive rules resource for all Pathfinder Second Edition players!
Pathfinder Player Core is the first core rulebook for the fully remastered Pathfinder Second Edition RPG! These rules are compatible with previous Pathfinder Second Edition rulebooks, incorporating comprehensive errata and rules updates and some of the best additions from later books into new, easier-to-access volumes with new presentations inspired by years of player feedback. Along with the GM Core, Monster Core, and Player Core 2, these books provide a new foundation for the future of tabletop gaming!
Pathfinder Player Core includes:
- Easier to Learn! We’ve taken feedback from the Beginner Box and the Core Rulebook and made this new entry into the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game easier to navigate and get right into the fun.
- Complete character creation rules, walking you through building a character by selecting your Ancestry, Background, and Class, with a focus on the bard, cleric, druid, fighter, ranger, rogue, witch, and wizard! Core ancestry options include human, dwarf, elf, gnome, goblin, halfling, leshy, and orc!
- A mountain of options allowing you to customize your character including versatile heritages, like the changeling and nephilim, skills and feats, and hundreds of spells (including dozens of new ones), ensuring that the character you build represents your hero not just in story, but in rules as well!
- Everything you need to know to start playing, from advice on how to explore the world to tips on surviving deadly combats with terrifying foes.
- A primer on the world of Lost Omens so that your character can be a part of an exciting and diverse world!
- Rules and tools to advance your character through play, taking them from a fresh-faced adventurer ready to take on the world to a veteran hero, wielding powerful magic that can reshape reality!
- Fully integrated errata from the first 4 years of Pathfinder Second Edition, including revisions to the witch, expanded options for every character class, streamlined spells, new equipment, and more!
- This is the first Pathfinder product published under the new Open RPG Creative (ORC) license, giving players and Game Masters even more freedom for making their own creations based on Pathfinder Second Edition.
Accessing your Content
System: Pathfinder Second Edition (Core)
Compendium: You can access all of the rules and items from this product on the web, in the VTT, and within Roll20 Characters.
Art Pack: You can access the Art Pack under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
All Pathfinder Second Edition content on Roll20 uses the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 character sheet.
If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Note: Purchase does not include a PDF via Paizo API.
© 2019 Paizo Inc. Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, and the Pathfinder logo are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder World Guide, and the Pathfinder ‘P’ logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. All Paizo titles and Paizo's character names and distinctive likenesses are property and copyright of Paizo, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)