By: Elven Tower
This bundle contains 84 maps. These maps come in the form of dungeons, crypts, mausoleums, underground caverns, long-lost temples, etc. There are also encounter maps and a few town or city maps. These maps can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't interconnected. They are meant to be used as independent locations for one or two sessions.
The following is a series of products included in this bundle:
- Dungeon Map Pack 1 - 5 Dungeons, 1 Encounter, 1 Town, 1 City
- Dungeon Map Pack 2 - 6 Dungeons, 1 Regional Map, 1 Town
- Dungeon Map Pack 3 - 6 Dungeons, 1 Encounter, 1 Town
- Dungeon Map Pack 4 - 8 Dungeons
- Dungeon Map Pack 5 - 6 Dungeons, 2 Encounter Maps
- Dungeon Map Pack 6 - 6 Dungeons, 1 Encounter, 1 City
- Dungeon Map Pack 7 - 7 Dungeons, 2 Towns
- Dungeon Map Pack 8 - 7 Dungeons, 2 Encounter Maps
- Encounter Map Pack - 20 Encounter Locations
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our maps.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for level 3 linked to their tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative, saving throws, and skill checks. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: Any
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)