By: Elven Tower
This map pack contains eight epic, fantasy locations. They can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't interconnected. They are meant to complement an already-planned session, or serve to plan one. Use them as system-neutral locations for other systems for best results. (5e pre-generated characters are included).
- Elven Tower / Map Pack Vol. 3 contains the following maps
Jars of Souls -- Dungeon Map
The Emerald Locket -- Dungeon Map
Dissolved in Acid -- Dungeon Map
The Forsaken Ruins -- Dungeon Map
Pink Apple Village -- Town Map
Zones of Convergence -- Dungeon Map
Soul of the Forest -- Encounter Map
Tentacles! -- Dungeon Map
This product includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of these locations.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have Level 3 character sheets linked to their tokens in case you need them.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative and saving throw rolls. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these locations can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: Any
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)