This Package Includes:
Five scenarios of Cthulhu Mythos terror designed for new players and keepers!
Doors to Darkness is a collection of five scenarios for Call of Cthulhu. Explore the signature setting of 1920s New England through these tales of eldritch dread designed for brand new Keepers—if you’re new to Call of Cthulhu, this is your next step!
Premium maps and player handouts are provided for each scenario, with both player and Keeper versions (with the secrets!). Additionally, 10 diverse, pregenerated investigators are included, allowing new and returning players to dive straight into the one-shot adventures on game night.
Those who dare to open the doors to darkness will discover just what secrets and dangers lie within the five scenarios!
The Darkness Beneath the Hill - A house renovation in Providence, Rhode Island lures the investigators into ancient earthly secrets.
Genius Loci - The investigators explore the Danvers State Asylum in a desperate attempt to help a friend in need.
Servants of the Lake - Pursuit of a missing friend finds the investigators sequestered in a roadside motel where not all is as it seems.
Ties That Bind - Strange rock formations appear in the fountain of a wealthy Arkham resident, leading to a wellspring of forbidden knowledge.
None More Black - The death of a Miskatonic University student leads the investigators into unsavory neighborhoods and dark business dealings.
- All maps, handouts, art, and character sheets fully integrated and ready for the virtual tabletop.
- Maps with GM layer information and dynamic lighting support (requires plus / pro subscription).
- The Darkness Beneath the Hill Module (2-6 investigators plus Keeper)
- Genius Loci Module (2-6 investigators plus Keeper)
- Servants of the Lake Module (2-6 investigators plus Keeper)
- Ties That Bind Module (2-6 investigators plus Keeper)
- None More Black Module (2-6 investigators plus Keeper)
- Sharing Nightmares Addon (Advice for Keepers)
System: Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition
Length: Short Campaign
Installation: 5 Modules + 1 Addon of Keeper Advice
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the modules, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
- The Sharing Nightmares Keeper Advice is presented as an Addon in this product, available via a dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Sharing Nightmares Addon and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition licensed content on Roll20 uses the Call of Cthulhu by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)