This Module is available in the following bundles
Servants of the Lake
Call of Cthulhu is Chaosium’s tabletop roleplaying game of mystery and horror set within the world of the Cthulhu Mythos. Players take on the role of investigators of the strange, arcane, and unknown: regular people taking a stand despite the cost to body and soul. Against weird cults, bizarre magic, and otherworldly monsters, only they can save humanity and the world from the terrors from beyond.
In Servants of the Lake, pursuit of a missing friend finds the investigators sequestered in a roadside motel where not all is as it seems.
- All maps, handouts, art, and character sheets fully integrated and ready for the virtual tabletop.
- Maps with GM layer information and dynamic lighting support (requires plus / pro subscription).
- Servants of the Lake Module (2-6 investigators plus Keeper)
System: Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition
Length: Short Campaign
Installation: 1 Module
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the modules, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition licensed content on Roll20 uses the Call of Cthulhu by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)