This Bundle Includes:
The Northreach Saga
By: The DM Tool Chest
Grab your axe and furs, it's time to go a-Viking on the island of Northreach!
Based on the primary Freelands setting, this island micro-setting is designed to be played as either a stand-alone setting or easily fit into an existing campaign with very minor changes. Defend the coastal towns from viking raiders, battle the frost giant jotun in the frozen mountains, battle for the glory of Odhin's approval, and a seat in Valhalla!
This pack contains three adventures based in the Northreach Setting:
- Den of the Winter Wolf is an adventure suitable for 2nd or 3rd-level characters. Defend the town of Beruvik from a Winter Wolf prowling the nearby forests with its pack.
- Temple of the Frozen Axe is an adventure suitable for 4th or 5th-level characters. Rescue the captured order of the frozen axe and liberate their temple from the Jotun and Jomsvikingr mercenaries.
- Lair of the Ice Wraith is an adventure suitable for 6th or 7th-level characters. Explore the mist-shrouded island filled with undead that not even the bravest of warriors dare to step foot upon.
As a DMDave adventure, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Professional Cartography. The DM Tool Chest along with Wizards of the Coast-pro Dyson Logos designed the amazing maps for this bundle. Enjoy the colorful details and unique layouts.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select the token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls the initiative, saving throws, and resistances to make your game run smoother.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to its adaptable nature, this adventure fits into any setting with a frozen northern island.
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience all of the awesomeness that is Roll20 with fully realized dynamic lighting.
- New Creatures. Challenge your players with the Skald, Drengr, and Jotun.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 2
Length: 8-12 hours
Sheet: D&D 5E by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select the desired product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of DMDave's adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)