Farm Windmill Asset Pack
You feel the warmth of the late fall sun on your back as your wagon draws near to the mill. The mill blades creak under the force of the wind and you can hear the sound of gears rumbling from the roof. As you get closer, the smell of freshly baked bread wafts from an open window from the owner's residence beckoning you inside.
What is an Asset Pack?
This pack contains hi-res premade and modular art assets for crafting your own adventures. The items in this pack are cross compatible with assets from all the other FableKit asset packs for a huge amount of possibilities and maximum reusability.
- Day, Night and Snow premade maps in gridded, gridless and propless formats
- 3 illustrations to set the scene for your players
- 3 empty basemaps to build your own farm map
- 10 modular rooms
- 100 farm-themed prop tokens to configure your own space
What grid size do I use?
All maps, rooms and props are configured for a grid of 140 pixels = 1 unit
How Do I Use these Assets in Roll20?
- Select Create New Game from your My Games page
- Name your game and select the I'm ready, Create Game! button
- Select Launch Game
- Once in-game, navigate to the Page Toolbar at the top of the page
- Hover over the Page you wish to edit and click the gear icon to select Page Settings
- Under the Grid category set the cell width to 2 X 70px = 140px and select Save Settings
- Navigate to the Art Library on the right side panel
- Open the Marketplace Purchases tab and navigate to the asset pack of your choice
- Drag the token into the map space and resize it to the size indicated in the filename
Eg. rug_twead_3x2_lit.png has a width of 3 cells and a height of 2 cells
Please direct all inquiries to Sam at email@example.com
© FableKit, All Rights Reserved.
125 Items Included in Farm Windmill - Asset Pack
Loading additional items...
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »