A long expected event is taking place in the City. Famous bounty hunter Gollock Boon is on his way here to rest after long time adventuring. He is a captain of the Flying Fortress also known as Kampflygr a gargantuan airship suited not only for battle but also great banquet that is planned for the first evening of this ship's stay in the city. Gollock is not a secretive man, rather the opposite, he is a first class swashbuckler for all it's worth, and it seems everybody in this city have heard about the riches and artefacts stored on Kampflygr, and such a knowledge raises not only curiosity but also oppurtunity!
Why is the style so different from the exterior and interior you ask?
This was a collaboration between me and Rudok's Maps, go give his Patreon some attention if you like the exterior of this airship! And thank him for giving me the opportunity to use his exterior on this Roll20 pack :D
Included in this pack:
- Steampunk Airship with cloud background [44x53]-grid
- Steampunk Airship with transparent background [24x47]-grid
- With the following color variants: Golden Red, Darker Red, Silver Blue and Cyberpunk
- All color variants includes 5 floors:
- Upper deck contains the cockpit and a large open space for a complicated (and highly valuable) gyroscope, this large room is protected by the large dome of the exterior shell and also house other events like the Christmas party.
- Main deck contains a lounge area for new (and wealth) arrivals to mingle with the captain in one and, and the contrast war-room with 8 deadly cannons in the opposite edge of the airship.
- Dining deck will house the upcoming banquet, with its multiple entrances, image gallery and large dining area. Eat exotic food only available here!
- Cabin deck includes cabins from various price ranges, as well as the captains luxurious suite. You'll find a couple of storage areas and a beautiful automated green area.
- Engine deck: This monstrosity requires more than just a couple of artificer to power, using modern magic mixed with technology, this airship is charged between flights and will remain airborne for up to one week between recharges. Delicate machinery, hope nothing happens to it... This deck also contains sleeping cabins for the worker class and a few technical rooms.
- All map files both with and without grid
- Bonus: Includes 9 elemental halos / rings to get a more Eberron-look on the airship for those seeking that
Looking for more? Check my other packs on Roll20 or visit my Patreon: The Crafty Dice
94 Items Included in Steampunk Airship
Loading additional items...
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »