There are interesting things going on in those hills... and the casual adventurer might not find them all...
This a a very large encounter/battle map divided into 22 sections, so that you can use some or all of it as you wish.
Random Plot hook ideas:
* If you ask around, there is a rumor that there are 9 tombs somewhere in the canyon... each occupied by a high priest from a forgotten religious research facility... it is possible that they are not even truly dead, but perhaps inflicted by some curse or inherited affliction from experiments that went wrong...
* The northern caverns used to be a farm for interesting plants that grow in the dark... The plants might still be there, but you have to make it through to the last cavern, the one with a statue in it, to discover how to see them.
* Full map - Print ready at 300dpi and 11x8.4 inches.
* Encounter/Battle map version cut into 22 tiles that make up a whole map of 106 x 81 squares (at 72dpi & 140 pix/square)
* Key map - to show how all the tiles fit together
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)