Sometimes a DM doesn't have time to build new maps from scratch or just want a quick one session adventure for the party, so how about sending your players to chase the bandit leader into his underground lair? Or maybe face the hive queen inside her domains? Trip to the ethereal plane, anyone?
Sidequest Battlemaps: Evil Lairs offers 5 boss domains, spread into 15 multi storied maps that follows the premisse of "What better place to defeat evil than inside its own home?", with multiple assets to populate them, lit and unlit versions to suit every playstyle - or light source placing - and even a list with adventure ideas to use every nook and cranny of the maps (the antagonist never lives alone, you know). Enjoy!
- THE BANDIT HIDEOUT: figure out where the psychopathic bandit leader is hidding, chase him down to the depths of the earth and battle in his arena to prove your worth!
- THE ETHEREAL LAIR: enter the ethereal plane to invade the fortress of a witch trying to summon an elder god! Just watch out for electric clouds and a poisonous haze!
- THE HIVE LAIR: Maybe go deep below the surface to stop the hive queen to create an army of giant bugs and attack the surface folk! Careful with her spawning pools because they will hatch! - Recommended Tokens: Gabriel Pickard's Smokin' Tokens Chitin
- THE MAD KING's LAIR: the former monarch has gone insane and has barricated himself into his castle. Now he's up to no good, training ogres, torturing prisoners and even communing with a powerful being that lives below the earth.
- THE SNAKE GOD's LAIR: Stop the priestess of the snake god from brewing an ungodly poison that will wipe out all who doesnt worship him! Invade the ziggurat of the snake folk and delve below through four levels of intense close quarters combat.
Loading additional items...
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »