Check those perimeters, and keep an eye on the guard's patrol route! This is part 3/3 of our Heinous Heists package. Risk counting cards or breaching the vault in a magical casino demiplane, infiltrate a cultist lair to return the gold they've been extorting from terrified worshippers, or ascend your way up the shattered floating towers of a magical ruin to find the cursed item that started it all...
- 7 battle maps, covering 3 different heist scenes.
- 2 supplementary 'hand drawn maps' for the Temple as a player reference / plot hook.
- The Allure Casino - Nestled away in its own private Demiplane, the Allure Casino is an extremely exlusive locale. Ran by the Goblin Crime Lord 'Mr Big', the Allure plays host to the affluent and fabulous from all over the material plane, as they come here to wheel, deal, and try their luck on the dice. The laser-filled treasure vault of the allure is a testament to Mr Big's paranoia, and the vault is said to contain rewards beyond punters' wildest dreams.
- Temple Approach - An outdoor temple offers a simple and rustic place where followers gather to worship their deity. However, one who demonstrates fealty to the god (or knows where the hidden switch is) can cause the altar to slide aside, revealing a cultist hideout beneath the temple. Inside is the cultist's treasure hoard, as well as a trap-filled vault filled with stolen goods. A night variant of this map is included.
- Castle Cinis - Said to once be the stalwart keep of a proud and noble Lord, a magical calamity has torn Cinis asunder. Now, frozen in a moment of magical mayhem, portions of the keep slowly drift from the ground and orbit the castle, kept in limbo between gravity, and the forboding singularity that looms over the keep. The interior of the keep is frozen in time despite the blasted surroundings - lavish chambers, warm lighting, everything left almost untouched from the moment of disaster. Great wealth and powerful arcana are said to linger in the castle, as well as the means to end the curse.
View our full directory of Roll20 products here.
All of our maps can be viewed in our gallery.
Want to access all of our maps and modules before they hit the stores? Check out our Patreon!
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)