DUSTY WINDY OLD SAND STREETS
This is a package consisting of a 22x17 Arabian-inspired town street map plus approximately 75 rooms of various shapes and form factors! 24 of these rooms are pre-decorated, while the remainder are modular rooms to be assembled and decorated as you desire. In addition to this, a large variety of other assorted parts are included for assembling your ideal desert town, such as rooftops, tents, and palm trees!
LIST OF CONTENTS
This package comes with the following:
- 75 rooms to be assembled as desired, of which 23 are pre-decorated - including a small tavern, kitchen, multiple bedrooms, prison cells, a throne room, a treasure room, an oracle, two temple layouts, and many others!
- Rooftop parts to construct custom rooftops and buildings! If you're only after an expansive rooftop map, you can easily assemble one with these included parts. Stairs, domes, railings, and barriers are all included amongst others.
- A set of outdoor market tents in a variety of colors!
- Custom wall parts, including wall patches, doors, empty gaps for connecting rooms, windows, and more! You can construct new segments, patch over black lines left by merging two rooms together, and modify the interior of buildings with ease.
- A complete desert city market map with professional lighting and shading effects! This map comes with an outdoor market, rooftop and nighttime variants, and empty room-less versions with black interiors that you can overlay custom rooms on top of!
- Four seamless tiling textures, including an outdoor desert street texture!
Furniture is not included, except for the rooms wherein it has been baked in!
The pre-made map is 22x17 tiles, or 3,080 x 2,380 pixels. It comes at a resolution of 140ppi, and all versions come with or without grids.
All room tiles are 140ppi PNG files, and come in multiples thereof; they have their respective sizes included in the file names.
172 Items Included in Modular Desert/Arabian Buildings
Loading additional items...
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)