A DOZEN MYSTERIES ON ONE HILL
A big pack of strange and unpleasant things! This is Ghost Hill, containing a wide variety of scenario-based maps ranging from a mysterious polygonal gate to a massive, wobbling fleshy wizard tower! Do your players witness a bloody execution? A gate to a deep and forbidden plane? Check out the previews for the full set of variants!
This map comes with the following major variants:
- A crucifixion under way, with or without victims nailed to the cross.
- An ordinary empty hill, with two spooky night variants - one with a glowing portal/emanation!
- An ancient circle with a stone table in its center! Dare you disturb the Deep Magic? Someone did, because there's also sacrifice and portal variants of it!
- A wobbling fleshy blue Wizard's Tower, inspired by the unrelated OSR module A Wizard by Donovan Caldwell.
- A cherry blossom hill, in full bloom! The night version doubles as perhaps suitable for the feywild.
- An old, shabby house and accompanying woodshack! Whoever lives here surely can't be friendly.
- Day and nighttime versions for everything mentioned!
Baked-in square grids are 100% optional and clean, ungridded versions for everything are provided.
All variants are as follows:
- Resolution: 4,760 x 3,080
- Map Size: 34x22 tiles
- Grid Size: 140ppi
40 Items Included in Ghost Hill (Tower / Crucifixion / Altar / Gate)
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)