ROLLING FIELDS OF GOLDEN GRASS
Ancient dilapidated farmland, left untended and overgrown. A place of unparallelled beauty, and an excellent location to find the local harvest cult or group of marauding bandits. Don't get jumped out here - no matter how beautiful the arcades of trees are.
This map comes with the following major variants:
- Forgotten golden wheat fields, lined with old stone walls and ancient dirt paths!
- A gigantic wheat wasp nest, papery and ugly! Comes with multiple sub-nests nearby.
- An old witch's cottage! Does anyone leave here?
- A pumpkin patch!
- A fairy ring, with nighttime variants lit up by a mysterious light!
- Standing stones, with or without a stone staircase spiralling into the earth - and versions of the staircase without the stones, if so desired!
- Night versions for everything!
All variants are as follows:
- Resolution: 4,620 x 4,760
- Map Size: 33x34 tiles
- Grid Size: 140ppi
34 Items Included in Forgotten Golden Wheat Fields
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)