A WINDING COVE
This map is a pleasant graveyard built around a small forest inlet, with a road crossing the gap. It comes with both modern (if run-down) versions, as well as fantasy-appropriate dirt road versions.
Yes, it may be inspired by a certain space-themed shooter. No, don't go asking questions. Ssshh!
Here's a quick list of the notable variants:
- Day, Night, Evening, & Rainy variants of the cove, with or without the graveyard, and with a paved road or a dirt road. Paved road comes with a couple of destroyed vehicles.
- A fireflies-filled nighttime scene for all of the above.
- Simple desert maps, based on the terrain. No bridges or other signs of life.
- An empty natural forest variant, sans drainpipe and other artificial structures.
- A small magical circle variant for the rainy graveyard.
- Several variants with glowing stones, featuring various patterns. Good for mystical and strange plot devices.
All variants are as follows:
- Resolution: 3,640 x 2,800
- Map Size: 26x20 tiles
- Grid Size: 140ppi
64 Items Included in Winding Cove Graveyard
Loading additional items...
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »