An Adventure for 4th Level Characters
You suffer the rudest of awakenings when zombies crash through the walls of the inn, and battle is joined. But where do these shambling menaces arise – the misnamed Isle of Sanctuary, the strangely silent tower of Xuthana, or the Cliff Graves of the Demon Coast? And who or what raised this army of restless undead?
Swords Against the Dead is a quick-start adventure for 13th Age, the d20 fantasy game of battle, treasure and epic story telling. Grab a pre-generated character, decide your One Unique Thing, and get ready to fight for your life!
- Six battle-ready maps complete with Dynamic Lighting & support for Advanced Fog of War.
- Macros for all combat NPCs, for instant automatic rolls.
- Beautiful statted token art for every character and monster
- Six pre-gen characters, with variants, so your players can jump right in!
- An adventure with multiple paths, broken out into easy handouts and folders for whatever direction the players go.
- Designed for use with the official and recently updated 13th Age Character Sheet
You might also like...
Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature. Read more »