This Module is available in the following bundles
Darkside is a sprawling slum, a shantytown where a life can be bought and sold for only a few copper coins. At the very center of this vile cesspool stands a tower, the Tower of the Serpents. Older than the Palace, older than the city, it is made of an unknown material, white and hard as steel.
They also say the tower holds a treasure of incalculable value.
Tower of the Serpents is a Fate World and Adventure written by Brennan Taylor and updated to the 2020 Fate Condensed rules by Sophie Lagacé.
Tower of the Serpents includes:
- Twenty-five GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Four sample player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Thirty-two tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Nine linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents of Tower of the Serpents. All materials have been adapted to use the Fate Condensed rules, a streamlined version of the Fate System released in 2020.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player and GM character tokens.
- Three more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »