How far can an adventurer's loyalty be trusted on a contract of dire peril? Does the possession and promise of great power necessarily unearth selfish proclivities to overrule their promises? And does the accepting of investments from multiple conflicting parties even register as more than pedestrian inconvenience?
The Burning Eyrie is a unique adventure for 4-6 adventurers of levels 14-16 that seeks to address these important musings with a raid on a giant king’s castle. With an open-ended focus on player choice and a powerful suite of GM tools and monsters, any endeavour to the Burning Eyrie is sure to result in all manner of erratic circumstance. The gameplay region can be adapted to suit any setting or existing campaign with ease, and is aimed to provide a true challenge to your players with considerations for skill level and possession of magical items. The adventure contains 4-6 game sessions (approx. 15 hours) of content.
• 16 high-fidelity battle maps of impressive scale, replete with fully-fledged Dynamic Lighting
• A region map of the Burning Eyrie, adaptable to any setting
• Compelling characters and villains illustrated by the talented Theresa Cameron (https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Grimillustrates)
• New magical artifacts, monsters, and siege weaponry
• Easy-to-navigate journal handouts of the adventure, characters, monsters, items, etc. as well as relevant links to Compendium entries.
• Beautiful custom tokens by the wonderful Helen Davison (www.twitter.com/fantasy_by_hels)
• A 29-page PDF of the complete adventure for ease-of-use, featuring cover art by the incredible Lachlan Page (IG: lachlan.page.art, Twitter: @lachlanpageart)
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)