This Module is available in the following bundles
Travel in the Wild West is dangerous, but the danger’s even worse than anticipated. The land is infested with vampires.
As settlers begin pushing into the unexplored territories on their way to California, they discover the truth about why the Native American tribes have gone quiet: the wilds have become infested with creatures who feast on blood. Your explorers must deal with the expected problems of weather, sickness, wild animals and deprivation. Then, during the night, they must worry about being stalked by undead. American Vampire meets Oregon Trail in this Fate World of Adventure by Shoshana Kessock.
- Four fully fleshed-out and ten minor GM characters and associated tokens.
- Four sample player characters and associated tokens, as well as a blank player character template.
- Sixty-five tokens for use as player and GM characters.
- Eighteen linked handouts providing the entire contents of Blood on the Trail.
- One complete wagon train sheet, the Chance Caravan, as well as a template to create your own wagon trains.
- Four complete stopover sheets and one stopover template to create your own.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens, as well as 14 wagon tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player and GM character tokens.
- One map page to plan your journey, set at a scale of 120 miles per grid square width, allowing you to measure the legs of your journey with reasonable accuracy.
- Forty-two map marker tokens to use on the Map page.
- Three more pages using high-resolution art for evocative backgrounds.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- Macros for the GM: one to roll for NPC actions by selecting a token, one to generate Ordeals and Opportunities, and one to generate Surprises at the Stopover.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »