This Module is available in the following bundles
Journey through the Holy Roman Stellar Empire and the worlds of Britannica Solaria in this Fate World of Adventure by PK Sullivan! The Queen’s enemies may have disbanded the Rocketeers, but duty cannot be set aside so easily.
A deadly cabal of nobles and clergy threaten to usurp Her Majesty Queen Marie-Hélène’s throne and hand Gallia over to Pope Regulus IV, and the Rocketeers now work from the shadows to protect the queen from threats both foreign and domestic. Foreign spies and papal agents lurk in every shadow as the trap draws ever closer.
A laser-sharp blade and even sharper wits will serve you well as interstellar powers play the game of puppets and shadows. The fate of the crown is in your hands.
- Twelve GM characters.
- Four ready-made player characters.
- Forty-two tokens for use as player and GM characters.
- Fourteen linked handouts providing the entire contents of The Three Rocketeers, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player character tokens and GM character tokens.
- Four more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »