A 5th Edition OGL adventure for 4 to 6 PCs of 6th-7th level set in the Mists of Akuma campaign setting.
A city of burgeoning technology beset upon by intrigue and insurrection, Samon has been a thorn in Emperor Hitoshi's side since suffering in the rebellion against the Kengen Occupation, its wounds still fresh on the minds of its citizens. It is not beneath the notice of Hakaisuru Bengoshi however, and the adventurers are ordered by one such official to make certain that the Tazuki Rail company's doings are not curtailed by its increasingly aggressive laborers and their shadowy union, the Fangs.
Little do they know that the bite of the fangs carries a far deadlier poison than any worker's ire!
WHAT YOU'LL FIND IN THIS MODULE:
- An adventure of duplicity and intrigue in an eastern fantasy noir steampunk campaign setting (Mists of Akuma)
- Fully-statted Journal entries and tokens for all NPCs and Monsters appearing in the adventure
- A complex cast of more than 2 dozen NPCs beautifully illustrated by Nathanael Batchelor interwoven in an impressive tale of deceit, false trails, intrigue, and lethal adversaries
- The city of Samon, a settlement in the northern prefecture of Hakaisuru and home to Soburin’s most prosperous railroad company
- Isometric maps of Samon and the Tazuki Rail Offices, and combats map for Chujiang Gardens, Fudo Teahouse, the Tazuki Rail Basement, and a city street!
- The continental map of Soburin by Michael McCarthy
- Rules for the dangerous Mists of Akuma and the new misted condition, as well as the Haitoku and Dignity attributes
- Tokens for PCs of all 14 races that appears in Mists of Akuma and the rules to play them
- Monsters! Adeddo-oni in four varieties, factory worker, true hebi masterminds, the many-faceted hengeyokai ninja, hebikontorora, and more
- Through The Mists (an original musical composition by Nicholas J. Giebel specifically for Mists of Akuma) along with a dozen other tracks to keep the atmosphere for your game rooted in this eastern fantasy noir mystery!
Roll20 Features: Dynamic Lighting, Tokens with Stats, NPC Character Sheets, Jukebox Integration
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »