This Module is available in the following bundles
From now until the end of January 2022, enjoy a 20% discount on select Evil Hat products on the Roll20 Marketplace!
Draconis can’t depend on Tachyon Squadron forever; it needs its own fighters and its own pilots. That’s you!
Starfighter Academy is a supplement for the roleplaying game Tachyon Squadron designed as a four session mini-campaign, with each session covering one hop, the debrief, and the rest of the day. This module presents all the information provided in the original PDF version of Startfighter Academy, organized as a campaign background.
- 7 GM characters and associated tokens.
- 10 ready-to-customize GM character role.
- 8 ready-made pilot player characters, their ships, and associated tokens.
- 38 additional tokens for use as player or GM characters.
- 10 linked handouts and four spaceship profiles (providing the complete contents of the Tachyon Squadron:Starfighter Academy supplement).
- Two Engagements page displaying the maneuver chart and ship counters for your space battles: one with a single maneuver chart and one with dual maneuver charts for split zone engagements.
- One Start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Tokens page displaying GM character tokens and unassigned tokens.
- A deck of ten equipment cards for use with your pilots' spaceships.
- A deck of fate points.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)