This Module is available in the following bundles
Join the ace pilots of the Tachyon Squadron. Enlist today!
The universe is in trouble. Take your stand against the overreaching arms of the Dominion of Unity. Stand up against piracy and lawlessness. Ensure that all members of the Draconis system enjoy peace and prosperity. Join the Tachyon Squadron arm of the Draconis Volunteer Group! Engage in interstellar combat; steer your ship among the stars, and join your fellow fighter pilots in a quest for danger, glory, and victory.
Tachyon Squadron Missions is a supplement for the roleplaying game Tachyon Squadron with ready-to-go missions to challenge your starfighters.
- 6 ready-made pilot player characters, their ships, and associated tokens.
- 25 GM characters and associated tokens.
- 44 unassigned tokens for use as player or GM characters.
- 21 linked handouts and 13 spaceship profiles accessed forming a campaign backdrop with three detailed missions/campaign arcs drawn from Tachyon Squadron and its first digital supplement Those Who Were Here Before, as well as 12 more assignment locations with story seeds.
- One Start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Tokens page displaying unassigned tokens which can be used for other player or GM characters.
- Two Engagements page displaying the maneuver chart and ship counters for your space battles: one with a single maneuver chart and one with dual maneuver charts for split zone engagements.
- 7 pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds showing key locations in the Draconis System: Planet Draconis, Planet Asami, site of one of the missions (with tokens for GM characters), Planet Takahashi, Draconis Station, home base of Tachyon Squadron (with tokens for key GM characters), Outpost Diyi, Arcosolari Kalamos, site of one of the missions (with tokens for GM characters), Xolotl, site of one of the missions (with tokens for GM characters)
- A deck of ten equipment cards for use with your pilots' spaceships, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »