The Crescent City. The Big Easy. NOLA. The nicknames for New Orleans are many and they are fondly spoken. The city is unique and beloved by its denizens, mortal and otherwise, and the supernatural reside there in greater numbers than expected for most metropolitan areas. Ghosts are plentiful, of course, but so are ghouls, vampires, demons, demigods, werecreatures, and, most recently, the Fomor. But they are not the only threat within Orleans Parish.
Neither are they the gravest.
- Thirty GM characters, including all the Dresdenverse characters from Dresden Files Accelerated and new GM character sheets created for this module.
- Five ready-to-go player characters and associated tokens.
- Fifty tokens for use as GM characters.
- Eleven linked handouts providing the entire contents of the "We'll Always Have Parish" campaign setting.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as the Dresdenverse GM character tokens.
- Fifteen more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- One deck of custom fate points.
This module requires Dresden Files Accelerated to play.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »