You'd better cover your ears!
The final resting place of the Hellrider company known as the Bloody Hooves has been found. Unfortunately, the Canyon of Screams is well beyond the reach of safe haven, so you must protect Dara behind enemy lines with no one to count on but yourselves. Her holy mission, and your very souls, are at stake. Part One of the Doors and Corners series of adventures.
- One 4-6 hour adventure for 11th through 16th level characters (optimized for 13th level)
- All book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT
- 12 monsters (with appropriate rollable tokens) and 2 magic items
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 11-16
Length: One Shot
Installation: 1 module
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right-hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a checkmark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2020 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)