A first taste of the wonders of Wildemount!
Dungeons & Dragons Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount Adventure Preview is the best way to try out the world of Critical Role’s Wildemount Setting.
Explorer's Guide to Wildemount Adventure Preview features everything you need to run the Frozen Sick starting adventure including the full adventure text, and the Palebank Village section from the Wildemount Gazetteer.
If you love what you see, the full Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount Roll20 conversion is available here for $49.95
- Full conversion of the “Frozen Sick” Adventure fully integrated for the VTT, including all monsters placed right on the adventure maps, and ready to drag-and-drop to create any additional encounters
- Palebank Village section from the Wildemount Gazetteer
- 4 full-color maps with GM layer information and dynamic lighting support (requires plus / pro subscription), rollable tokens, rollable tables, and macros.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1
Length: Short Campaign
Installation: 1 modules
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. Mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the D&D 5e by Roll20 sheet.
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2020 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)