This Bundle Includes:
Are you ready to journey across the continent of Wildemount?
Dungeons & Dragons Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount is your dive into a continent that has withstood more than its fair share of conflict. The Dwendalian Empire and the Kryn Dynasty are carving up the lands around them, and only the greatest heroes would dare stand between them. Somewhere in the far corners of this war-torn landscape are secrets that could end this conflict and usher in a new age of peace—or burn the world to a cinder. Get ready to create a band of heroes and embark on this the setting for campaign 2 of the hit series Critical Role!
This product will be a complete conversion of the Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount, featuring Roll20 enhancements such as Roll20 Charactermancer support for character options, drag-and-drop creatures, and more!
See our Explorer's Guide to Wildemount video here for an in-depth preview!
Stay at Home, Play at Home: Try the first adventure for free!
Compendium Expansion includes:
- 30 new monsters and 1 new vehicle with in-app drag-and-drop
- 12 races with Charactermancer support
- 10 subraces with Charactermancer support
- 3 subclasses for two new schools of magic and one martial archetype with Charactermancer and level-up support
- 70 unique items
- 15 spells
- 2 new backgrounds with Charactermancer support
Adventure Module and Gazetteer includes:
- Wildemount Gazetteer: Descriptions of factions and locations of Wildemount, the pantheon of Exandria (including some exciting revelations!), rules for skyships, and rules for Hollow One NPCs and characters
- 4 Short Adventures: Tide of Retribution, Dangerous Designs, Frozen Sick and Unwelcome Spirits
- All book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT, including all 174 monsters (in addition to all compendium expansion monsters), 11 items (in addition to all compendium expansion items), 23 full-color maps with GM layer information and dynamic lighting support, rollable tokens, rollable tables, and macros
Starting Level: 1
Length: Short Campaign
Installation: 1 Compendium Expansion + 1 module + 1 Character Art Pack
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
Character Art Pack
- You can access the Character Art Pack under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the D&D 5e by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2020 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »