Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came — all according to his plan. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.
This fantasy horror module adventure intended for characters levels 1-10 provides everything a Dungeon Master needs to run a thrilling and spooky game experience. The full contents of the book version are fully integrated into the Roll20 module, from the adventure text, to the Tarokka card deck, to fully laid out encounters with hidden enemies and traps on the GM Info layer!
Included in the Roll20 version of Curse of Strahd:
- Over 350 hours of campaign preparation completed for Roll20 users.
- Over 30 battle-ready Maps, enhanced with Dynamic Lighting.
- The High, Common, and Complete Tarokka Decks is included in this purchase and also sold separately.
- Original Castle Ravenloft maps in top-down format, exclusive to the Roll20 version for easier use with the virtual tabletop. These maps are also sold separately as an addon.
- Isometric Castle Ravenloft maps included for reference as player handouts, and also as interactive maps on the tabletop.
- Rollable Tables of all shapeshifters in the adventure. This means that you can easily click to change Strahd von Zarovich's tabletop token from his human form to his wolf, bat, or mist form.
- Rollable Table of the Gothic Trinkets table. Players can make a single click to use this table this during character creation to get a trinket of some special significance.
- Deck of Illusions as a playable card deck. Players can draw a card from this deck and it will immediately place a token of a random creature on the tabletop!
- Statted Tokens featuring original artwork from Dungeons & Dragons. Tokens are linked to Character entries in the Journal, with Roll20 5th Edition OGL character sheets and clickable actions.
- Cross-linked handouts throughout the adventure.
- Designed for use with the Roll20 Official 5E OGL Character Sheet
D&D, Curse of Strahd, their respective logos, Dungeons & Dragons, and Wizards of the Coast are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2017 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
You might also like...
Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature. Read more »