A1: Crypt of the Sun Lord
A Savage Worlds compatible adventure for Novice Ranked heroes.
The adventurers travel across Serpent Lake with a group of Rybalkan soldiers. The group camps for the night adjacent to the ruins of Ka’Teek. As they sleep a goblin steals a precious keepsake from one of the heroes and disappears into the ruins. The party pursues and finds themselves confronting undead guardians of the Sun Lord while avoiding dangerous traps.
Will they find the goblin and retrieve their precious keepsake or stumble upon something much more sinister?
- The first adventure ever launched on Adventureaweek.com
- Exclusive locations in the Adventure a week Campaign Setting fleshed out in great detail and accompanied with high resolution maps!
- Maps and illustrations by ENnie winning cartographer Todd Gamble.
- The Life Ring, a new magical item which bestows the wearer with extra Toughness.
- A new minor artifact with hidden powers.
- VTT files included (maps, tokens, and more!).
- A Savage Worlds adventure for four to six Novice Heroes.
Prepared for Roll20 by Emerald Productions, LLC
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »