Take to the stars and explore a vast galaxy, full of adventure and secrets!
by Kelfecil's Tales
Narrative Design & Project Lead: Constantine "Kelfecil" Christakis
Writing: Arthur Seixas de Martino & Constantine "Kelfecil" Christakis
Cartography & Graphic Design: Ori the Cartographer
Art Direction: Joanna "Dusky Cat" Trzesniewska & Constantine "Kelfecil" Christakis
Funded on Kickstarter with the help of 2,500 people!
Starlight Arcana Kickstarter Page
What is in this Campaign
This campaign module will take you and your party (of 3 to 5 players) from very humble beginnings (starting at level 1) all the way to the stars (ending at around level 8).
Fight against a new threat, the corrupting Void, as you visit new planets to try and help the creatures of the Sea of Stars in their fight against the corruption. Tons of amazing adventures and narratives to explore that will all leave you with unforgettable experiences!
There are tons of things to explore in the book such as:
- x7 new Ancestries
- New Starlight magic with x60+ new Spells
- x14 new subclasses
- x12 new Destined Artifacts (one for each class)
- x45+ maps for running the campaign's hundreds of encounters
- x260+ new monsters that bring the galaxy to life
- And so much more...
This adventure can be played at any level by adjusting the number of monsters in it as well as their behavior. The module was converted for Roll20 with great care so that you can smoothly run it without any extra preparation from your side.
- System: D&D 5E
- Recommended Average Party Level (APL): 1 to 8
- General Theme: huge campaign story, astral exploration
- Setting: Starlight Chronicles
As a Kelfecil's Tales adventure, you can expect the following:
- Art inspires Storytelling. All of the published content by Kelfecil's Tales is made in collaboration with amazing illustrators, so you can always expect something different and awesome to look at. The stories you find in our adventures are in many cases inspired by the works of the amazing artists we work with.
- Perfect Maps for the Story. Being inspired by the map to create the story itself, means that the map is perfectly fitting for playing out the story with your group. Find beautiful maps by a different map maker in every release to play your adventure on!
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience one of Roll20's most amazing features, dynamic lighting. Quite a few of our maps use this feature while others do not need it since they are open battle maps.
- Signature Storytelling. We love to give background lore and narrative that connects all our adventures. Expect well-explained NPCs and memorable stories. We also use our signature 3-Act narrative method to ensure that you always open and close your sessions in time and with something interesting!
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of Kelfecil's Tales' adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)