** A Hypercorps 2099 adventure set in WW2 for PCs of 16th level or 8th level [Hyper Score 6] using the core rules for Fifth Edition and Hyper Score. **
After the despicable display of bigotry and hatred in Charlottesville VA in August 2017 a group of artists, designers, and writers joined together to do something about it. This thrilling adventure is the result of their work and the proceeds of every single purchase go directly to charitable efforts focusing on anti-hatred causes (specifically but not limited to the Southern Poverty Law Center and Black Lives Matter).
Everything you need to play the game is included and you have our gratitude for taking part in the fight against injustice. Go pick your favorite patriotic superhero from Task Force V (or make your own) and * smash some nazis*!
What’s inside Operation: Nazi Smasher:
- Fully-statted Journal entries and tokens for all NPCs and Monsters appearing in the adventure as well as 6 pregenerated characters from Task Force V
- Cover artwork by world renowned illustrator Claudio Pozas
- A raid on the bowels of Castle Verzweifer, the last and most desperate effort of the Reich’s final days at the end of World War 2
- Four full-page maps for a nazi outpost, the exterior of Castle Verzweifer, and the dungeons below it
- Original illustrations for every character in the module as well as full-page pieces by a coterie of great artists
- A dozen different nazi statblocks to defeat including SS soldiers, genetically modified commandos, occult mages, mad scientists, and Baroness von Helena Kriegstalhz the Heldenschlager (Killer of Heroes)
- The entire Hyper Score system so if the party wants to make their own patriotic super heroes, everything they need is available
- Some great selections of Kevin Macleod's songs to accompany the adventure
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 16
Length: Adventure (2-5 sessions)
Features: Dynamic Lighting, Tokens with Stats, NPC Character Sheets, Pre-gen Character Sheets, Jukebox Integration
You might also like...
Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature. Read more »