This Module is available in the following bundles
The Fair Folk have lived in peace with the humans of Still Hollow for centuries. But now, outsiders are coming into Still Hollow in search of gas deep beneath the earth.The Industry does not respect the old ways. Their machines disturb the dwellings of the Fair Folk, and the filth that seeps into the ground around their wells is deadly.
In Good Neighbors, players take on two roles: a human who must deal with the politics of this new industry, and a fairy who feels the full spiritual damage of the Industry. Can your humans enact change to make Still Hollow safe again, or will your fairies need to enact their own justice?
Find out in this Fate World of Adventure by Paul Stefko.
- GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Sample player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 41 tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- 10 linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of Good Neighbors, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as GM characters and unassigned tokens.
- A changeable background using high-resolution art for 17 illustrations and one blank frame to use for your own backgrounds. You can find the instructions for using the changeable background on the GM Tools page.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A macro to roll by selecting a token.
- Download of all art assets for your own customization.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)