This Module is available in the following bundles
The land supports its people, and we protect the land.
Welcome to the Pukona.
Long before the Spanish Conquistadors invaded their country, and even before the northern Inka tried to subdue them, the Mapuche—the “People of the Land”—thrived. They have always lived in the Mapu, where the natural and preternatural coexist. The Mapuche people rely on the pukona, young warrior-women who are both wise in the ways of the world and strong enough to confront dangers beyond human understanding.
Fight against threats visible and invisible in The Way of the Pukona, a Fate World of Adventure from Helena Real.
- GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Sample player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 12 linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of The Way of the Pukona, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- 73 unassigned character tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page, along with the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects.
- 37 more tokens displayed on the GM Characters page.
- A changeable background using high-resolution art for 16 illustrations and one blank frame to use for your own backgrounds, with instructions for use, on the - Backgrounds page with 17 background images in a rollable table
- Character cards and a multi-sided markers to track character evolution on the Playmat page.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A macro to roll by selecting a token.
- Download including all Way of the Pukona assets to customize for your games
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)