Most people don’t believe in monsters, but you know the truth. They’re real, and it’s your task to bring them down. Monster of the Week brings that adventure to life!
The village of Handfast has a long-standing contract with Oberon, King of Faerie. In return for Oberon’s blessings of health and prosperity,
the town needs to give up a beloved child every forty years at midsummer.
This pact was upheld for centuries, but the various upheavals of the twentieth century mean no-one’s left in Handfast who knows about it. The last child was given over to Oberon exactly forty years and one day ago. He’s angry and has invoked the penalty clause...
Monster of the Week: Starter Mystery includes
- A Keeper sheet with all of the monsters, minions, locations, bystanders, and the countdown clock.
- Quickstart rules for both players and Keepers so you have the all the info you need to create characters and play
- Tokens for each major Keeper character (monster, minion, or bystander).
- A custom Mystery page with the Countdown on the GM layer.
- Changeable backgrounds to reveal more of the mystery including a two maps of Handfast.
- A start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- A Keeper's Crypt page with instructions on using this module's features.
- Four sample Hunter characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Three relationship map pages for groups of three, four, or five Hunters, with examples provided.
- Eighteen unassigned tokens for use as Hunter or Keeper characters, displayed on the Keeper's Crypt page.
- Countdown clocks and 4- and 6-part clocks as rollable tables.
- RPG Safety Tools (deck, macros, and palette page).
Learn more about Monster of the Week
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)