Urban Maps Collection
Nine individual maps combine to create a single expansive scene
This set of nine individual urban-themed maps is so named as a collection because
they can critically be combined to form series of continuous maps when used in
sequential order. The whole collection is also included as a conveniently-compressed
compilation image to form one mega map of 51x66 squares.
Themes of individual maps:
- Marketplace: A statue of local heroes overlooks rows of busy stalls and tents full
- Fountain Square: Small shops and storefronts surround quietly surround a
- Parkway: The city streets disperse briefly to allow small avenues of plants, trees,
- Sewer Entrance: Alleyways dart from the main street, one leading to an overly-
- Main Street: A busy, but nondescript street is perfect for chasing through.
- Churchyard: This place of worship boasts large stone steps and a humble
- Guard Barracks: The local guard headquarters is home to authority and a
shooting range out back.
- City Gates: Tall stone walls stand over the city as travelers pass in throngs
through the open gates.
- Warehouses: Crates, barrels, and sacks are stacked against buildings as a crane
lift hangs above.
Each map (individual scenes and the compilation) comes in variants with or without
grids and for daytime or nighttime scenes.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)