This Game Addon is available in the following bundles
Lair of the Snake Queen
By: Corvid’s Emporium
Battle a marilith alongside her demonic and snake minions in this boss battle!
Lair of the Snake Queen is a Fifth Edition encounter for four characters of 4th, 10th, or 16th level. This encounter is setting and adventure independent. It can easily be inserted into any story that you like, or even run as a one-shot. The add-on includes rules for running the featured marilith independently or as part of a multi-wave battle.
How to Use This Encounter
The Snake Queen's Lair package includes the following resources:
- The Eldritch Church battle map by Cze and Peku.
- Spell and Creature area of effect templates designed by DMDave.
- Monster tokens for 4th, 10th, and 16th-level multi-wave battles.
This adventure is optimized for play on Roll20. Reviewing the general features of the setting—these features are present regardless of level. Once you’re ready, choose the level of encounter that you wish to run. The characters can face multiple waves of enemies before finally battling the boss marilith depending on the level of the encounter.
As a DMDave adventure, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. DMDave-brand products include their own original artwork for you to enjoy.
- Professional Cartography. Experience the incredible quality of a Cze and Peku map. Enjoy the colorful details and beautiful terrain pieces.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select the token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls the initiative, saving throws, and resistances to make your game run smoother.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to its modular nature, this encounter fits into any campaign at a variety of levels.
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience all of the awesomeness that is Roll20 with fully realized dynamic lighting.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 4, 10, or 16
Length: 2-3 Hours
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Lair of the Snake Queen and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of DMDave's adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)