Asylum of Korinnos
Asylum of Korinnos is situated deep in a dark forest, far from the nearest town. Lately, a terrifying hydra has made its home here. It is said that Ghesh, a legendary wand is hidden in the asylum. This adventure is optimized for five characters with any average party level (APL) of 5.
The Asylum of Korinnos once served as a mental health facility for wealthy clients. Eventually, a small earthquake damaged the building, leaving the building uninhabitable as it began to sink into the swamp. Now, decades later, a hydra has taken up residence in the asylum.
As a DMDave adventure, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. DMDave-brand products include their own original artwork for you to enjoy. This adventure includes two pieces from Matias Lazaro.
- Professional Cartography. The DMDave team designed the map for the Asylum. Enjoy the clean lines and interesting designs of this map.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select the token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls the initiative, saving throws, and resistances to make your game run smoother.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to its adaptable nature, this side trek fits into any campaign setting with a forest or swamp.
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience all of the awesomeness that is Roll20 with fully realized dynamic lighting.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 5
Length: One-Shot (1-2 hours)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Asylum of Korinnos and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of DMDave's adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)