The Drifthouse Tavern
By: Corvid’s Emporium
Meet intriguing NPCs and befriend pirates and other cutthroats at the Drifthouse Tavern!
The Drifthouse Tavern is a plug-and-play add-on for Fifth Edition. The tavern easily fits into any campaign setting of your choice with a floating tavern on or near a large sea or lake, or as a stand-alone structure along an important trading route. Although this location is chock full of ready-made details, feel free to add, change, or remove elements to function with your chosen campaign setting.
The Drifthouse itself is a floating lighthouse-tavern buoyed along the currents between Osethlume and Ash Hallow in the DMDave Worlds' Dark Sea setting. It’s long been considered neutral ground among pirates, civilians, and militia alike.
As a DMDave adventure, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. DMDave-brand products include their own original artwork for you to enjoy.
- Professional Cartography. Wizards of the Coast-pro Dyson Logos designed this amazing map for The Drifthouse Tavern. Enjoy the hand-drawn details and interesting designs of this map.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select the token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls the initiative, saving throws, and resistances to make your game run smoother.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to its adaptable nature, this supplement fits into any setting with a floating tavern.
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience all of the awesomeness that is Roll20 with fully realized dynamic lighting.
- New NPCs. This adventure features an awakened parrot riding animated armor as the proprietor the establishment.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: Any
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select The Drifthouse Tavern and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Bug and Technical Issue Reporting
If you encounter any bugs or technical issues with this adventure or any of DMDave's adventures on Roll20, visit our Bug Report Page and let us know!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)