The Mini-Dungeon Collection brings you the new Dungeon Builder’s Deck suitable for use with any gaming system. This is a card deck of map tiles to create random layouts on the draw.
- Generate random dungeons or pick-and-choose the configuration
- Rotate or flip the cards to access over 450 unique map segment configurations
- Card faces include pre-designed map icons to inspire creativity on the fly
- Each card depicts between 1 – 9 uniquely designed dungeon rooms
- Over 720 dungeon rooms of various shapes and sizes represented, and endless corridors
- 3 pre-generated maps with dynamic lighting.
Cards work best at 14 x 10 squares on the default grid. The image files can also be purchased in a map pack.
This will work as an Addon:
- Go to the Game Details page (of a game that you created). Click on Settings, then select Game Settings.
- On the Game Settings page, scroll down to Game Addons.
- Select the desired Addon from the dropdown menu, and then click Add to Game.
- The next time you go into that Roll20 game, everything from the adventure you added will appear within that game, from maps to handouts to tokens!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)