5e Source Books for Game Masters and All Character Levels
Witness the mighty and terrible face of war in a world of magic!
War of the Burning Sky is a high fantasy campaign saga that thrusts the player characters into a war of mythic proportions. Ever-escalating conflicts, powered by mighty magic and fervent faith, threaten the heroes’ freedom and lives, and even the world itself.
Prepare to orchestrate a magic-powered war with the story, background, and rules material in the War of the Burning Sky Campaign Guide and Player's Guide.
War is coming: what happens next?
Throughout the course of the saga, a party of heroes will become involved in an escalating war between mighty magical nations, and after many adventures, military battles, and mysterious intrigue, it will be up to them to decide who will rule in the aftermath.
While every adventure should be fun and exciting, when we designed the War of the Burning Sky campaign saga, we wanted to do something novel, and give the players a chance to influence political events in the world, to lead armies into battle, and to possibly rule the world or let it be destroyed as they see fit. The PCs will get to play with some big guns, and as the campaign nears its climax you will witness the horrifying potential of magic on the field of war. Before the campaign is over, the players will:
- Fight the living incarnation of an eternal forest fire.
- Battle a cell of magical spies while a hurricane rages around them.
- Carry out military operations ranging from infantry maneuvers and spying, to cavalry charges and tactical strike missions.
- Adventure through the memories of an enemy ruler in order to learn her secrets.
- Defend against a battalion of soldiers mounted on war mammoths and their frost giant allies in an arctic waste in order to protect a vital teleportation circle.
- Engage in street-to-street fighting in an occupied metropolis, led by a traitor toward a trap that will destroy the entire city.
- Get their hands on an artifact and actually use it to turn the tide of the war.
The Roll20 version of The Scouring of Gate Pass includes the entire content of the 5e adventure, fully integrated into the platform. Included in the Roll20 version:
- New character options tied to the campaign including subclasses, spells, weapons, items, and feats
- A mini-gazetteer of Gate Pass, Ragesia, Shahalesti, and all the other nations of the campaign
- Timeline and Dramatis Personae to help you keep everything straight
- Campaign Variants to help run abridged campaigns or adapt it to your favorite setting
- Cross-linked handouts throughout the guides
- To-scale player and GM regional maps
- The Player's Guide information is ready for the players to use
- and the Campaign Guide information is reserved just for you
These source books will work as an Addon:
- Go to the Game Details page (of a game that you created). Click on Settings, then select Game Settings.
- On the Game Settings page, scroll down to Game Addons.
- Select the desired Addon from the dropdown menu, and then click Add to Game.
- The next time you go into that Roll20 game, everything from the adventure you added will appear within that game, from maps to handouts!
War of the Burning Sky, EN Publishing, and their respective logos are property of EN Publishing, Ltd. Used with permission.
This gameaddon is available in the following bundles
You might also like...
Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.