Chibbin Grove presents another set in the Ready Made Maps Series: Hathor's Trail.
Included in this addon is an enchanted forest with a hidden hole in the ground, leading to a subterranean cave level. Both of these maps are built with Dynamic Lighting.
Includes animated sparkling effects on the cave minerals.
When looking for Achilles Cave, one must first traverse the forest of Hathor's Trail; a maze of foliage filled with subterranean pockets.
One of it's iconic features is it's abundance of small stone circles which hold a mystery ready to be unlocked at their centres.
4900x3500px - 35x25 @ 140x140 pixels per square
If you like this map, we also have more in this series;
- Achilles Cave, a forest with a cave entrance, leading further underground to a rare mining spot.
- Thoth's Trail & Lysander Crypt, a solitary shack on a woodland trail, containing a trap door that leads to a vampiric crypt below.
- Santos Bastion, a coastal fortification.
- Gwyrdd Dungeon, a forest dungeon easy to get lost in.
- Gemanon Street, an urban street where two duelling stores and interesting citizens reside.
- The Von Dann Family Crypt, an underground vampire lair with gruesome features and hidden treasure caches.
- Halls Of The Menasheh, a collection of underground dungeons.
If you are interested in commercial use of our maps or assets, you can find more information here.
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)