Chibbin Grove presents another set in the Ready Made Maps Series: Sephiroth Street.
Included in this add-on are a total of 6 maps built with Dynamic Lighting!
Sephiroth Street is a busy street within the city of Enoch, with a focus on the temple that dominates the northern landscape.
This is a pair of urban maps containing a large temple complex and inner city walls.
6160x3920px - 44x28 @ 140 Pixels per Square
6160x6160px - 44x44 @ 140 Pixels per Square
These maps are also available in a standard map pack in our Multi Maps series.
Sephiroth Street is complementary to our Streets of Enoch collection which is also available in our Ready Made Maps series.
If you like this map, we also have more in this series;
- Dunning-Kruger Cave, a subterranean cave with flooded variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Wicker Trail Bridge, a bridge in the woodlands with tree and spore variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Blade Of The Procession, a mystical monument with seasonal variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Back Alley, an ominous urban alleyway. Includes animated overlays.
- Halls Of The Menasheh, a collection of underground dungeons.
You can find more of our work, plus 100s of free maps, over at chibbingrove.com.
If you like our work, consider supporting us on Patreon.
You can also find us on Twitter and Instagram.
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)