Chibbin Grove presents another set in the Ready Made Maps Series: Streets Of Enoch.
Included in this add-on are 16 maps, complete with Dynamic Lighting!
Streets Of Enoch is a collection of village maps, with a stairway leading deeper into the sewers below., littered with statues of worship and other strange objects. Throughout these dungeons are many hidden doors, leading deeper within the walls and even into the caves that lie below.
3500x6580px - 25x47 @ 140 Pixels per Square
If you like this map, we also have more in this series;
- Alba Grove, a megalithic calendar site with variants for each of the solstices & equinoxes.
- Dunning-Kruger Cave, a subterranean cave with flooded variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Danaoi Calendar, a burial ground of the ancients with elemental variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Wicker Trail Bridge, a bridge in the woodlands with tree and spore variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Blade Of The Procession, a mystical monument with seasonal variants. Includes animated overlays.
- Back Alley, an ominous urban alleyway. Includes animated overlays.
- Catacombs, some creepy dungeons. Includes animated overlays.
- Halls Of The Menasheh, a collection of underground dungeons.
These maps are also available in a standard map pack in our Multi Maps series.
You can find more of our work, plus 100s of free maps, over at chibbingrove.com.
You can also find us on Patreon, Twitter and Instagram.
If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)